Juice cleansing is about the journey as much as the destination. Ridding the body of toxins is the goal, but along the way you'll find there's much more to the experience and hopefully incorporate it into your self-care rituals.
Our cold-pressed juice blends are designed to be tasty and nutritious, with the goal of "balance" in each bottle. We add ingredients like lemon to balance kale/spinach, celery to balance the sweetness of beets, and turmeric/ginger to bring the pepper and spice to the sweetness of orange.
First, Select the length of your cleanse:
TIPS FOR A JUICE CLEANSE
Juice cleansing is a great way to allow the body to naturally detox.
Here are some tips to have a better cleanse:
- Find a buddy – doing a juice fast is easier with support from a fellow “faster”
- Stop eating meat, dairy, caffeine, and refined sugars at least 2 days before an extended fast (for a 1 day, try to skip these foods a day before)
- During your fast, drink lots of water between your juices, and feel free to enjoy herbal tea as well
- If you feel hungry – DRINK SOMETHING! You should drink juice or water if you feel hungry. Try sipping your juice slowly throughout the day in order to help avoid feeling hunger
- Rest – don’t do strenuous exercise during a fast. In fact, try to meditate, give mindfulness a go, or spend some time quietly reflecting if possible.
- Consider a colonic or a water enema --- especially if you experience a headache or other related symptoms of healing crisis. See here for differences between the two.. We recommend checking out our friends at InnerSpa in Newtown
- When breaking your fast, start with something light like vegetables or fruit. Here are some references for information on juice cleanses:
This is not medical advice and we are not physicians. Check with your physician before making any dietary changes.